Experience Loreto and its Activities
Things to Do in Loreto:
- Visit to the Mission of Our Lady of Loreto in the heart of the City.
- Visit to Loreto’s Museum next to the Mission of our Lady of Loreto.
- Tours to Historic Sites as the Mission of San Francisco Javier built by the Jesuits
in 1744 and with its beautiful architecture has been considered “The Jewel of the
Missions of Baja California”.
- Arts & Crafts at the Historic Center of Loreto.
- Diving in Coronado, Danzante and Carmen Islands with gorgeous places for this activity.
- Camping in the different areas of Sierra La Giganta.
- Kayaking with tours to Catalana, Danzante, Coronado and Carmen Islands near to Loreto.
- Snorkeling at Coronado Island in front of Loreto.
- Mountain Biking to San Javier 38 kms. North of Loreto to different points of Sierra
- Hiking tours to Tabor Canyon and San Javier North of Loreto.
- Sport Fishing for those who love the fishing of Yellowtail, Dorado, Sailfish, Marlin,
Yellowfin Tuna and Rooster fish.
- Golf: The Loreto golf course, managed by Troon Golf offers a fairly difficult par
seventy two with eighteen holes. Built in 1991 is set against the contrasting backdrop
of Loreto itself. It is an experience that cannot be easily forgotten.
- Tennis Center: With eight professionally lit courts to enjoy – each with Decort
III surfaces, a practice wall and garden area. The stadium can seat a total of 250
people. Located just 10 minutes from Loreto.
- Cave Paintings from San Borjita. This place with Rupester Paintings very well preserved,
is located two hours and a half to the North of Loreto. After passing Mulegé you
will be at only a few minutes of this spectacular Cave in which ceiling you can
observe more than 50 Paintings which scientists estimate are 7,500 years old.
- Tours to the Cave Painting and Petroglyphs in Canipolé, located 80 kms. North of
- Hiking and camping tours, exploring Baja’s mountains, like the ones in Sierra “La